voke International Design Inc. is an interdisciplinary design studio based in Vancouver, Canada. Formed in 2000, Evoke has extensive experience in a variety of design disciplines including building and spatial design, interiors, and graphic design. These multi-disciplines manifest themselves through our work in corporate office design; restaurant, entertainment and retail design; and single-family residential projects. We approach design from a collaborative point of view and align ourselves with clients that share our modern aesthetic values and creative process. The resulting project should be a well-integrated design that doesn’t rely on overly trendy concepts: it is about composition and the combination of form, function, and innovation to achieve the client-unique design objective.
Note that Evoke is limited to working in the exceptions of the Architects Act, as outlined in Section 60.
We are currently seeking dedicated individuals for the following position:
Intermediate Designer – Architectural Graduate
Minimum Level of Experience: Intermediate
• post-secondary degree in Architecture
• 3- 5 years post-graduate experience
• experience in residential and commercial design
• strong technical knowledge of building codes, building structures, construction and envelope details and contract documents
• contract administration experience (RFIs, field reviews, shop drawings, site instructions)
• ability to be flexible and multi-task
• excellent design, presentation and communication skills
• software knowledge: Vectorworks, Sketchup, Adobe Creative Suite and MS Office on Mac platform
Please forward resumes and pdf portfolios to: email@example.com. Please note that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. All inquiries will be kept confidential.